CNC Milling Dental Operator
Dental Lab CNC and Milling Operator
Dani Dental Studio - This is a full-service dental laboratory located in Tempe, Arizona, that is currently looking for a highly motivated, creative, and team-oriented customer service-oriented individual to join our dynamic family organization!
Our mission is to consistently create quality dental restorations with service, technical and educational support to meet our client needs. Are you up for the opportunity to dive in with integrity, innovation, teamwork, and quality? Do you want to have fun? Do you want an opportunity that is meaningful? How about working with a great group of friends in a family-owned and operated company? We would love for you to be a part of the team!! If so, we look forward to hearing from you to schedule an interview.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Good problem-solving skills
- Creative flair
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to meet deadlines.
- The ability to have fun
- Must be computer savvy
- CNC knowledge
- Great organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Short term disability
- Hospital, cancer, and accident coverage
- Life insurance
- Paid time off (vacation and sick time)
- Training and knowledge gain in a dental lab environment
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: CNC