Customer Service w/Dental exp. Tempe, AZ
Dani Dental Studio - This is a full-service dental laboratory located in Tempe, Arizona, that is currently looking for a highly motivated, creative, and team-oriented customer service-oriented individual to join our dynamic organization! Our mission is to consistently create quality dental restorations with service, technical and educational support to meet our client needs. Are you up for the opportunity to dive in with integrity, innovation, teamwork, and quality? If so, we look forward to hearing from you to schedule an interview.
We offer many BENEFITS from competitive wages based on skills, knowledge, and abilities Health Insurance Dental Insurance Vision Insurance Short Term Disability Insurance Management & Training Opportunities Paid Time Off - Vacation and Sick Leave
So, if you are looking for a CAREER in a fun environment, please apply with us! We would love for you to be a part of the team!!
We provide training and continued education.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Fun and have a great attitude
- Team focused
- Ready to learn
- Ready to lead and be lead.
- Accountable and take pride
- Supportive to all around them
We do not want:
- Negative attitudes
- Customer Service
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sterilize items coming in from doctor offices
- Answers all phone calls and directs them to their proper department point of contact
- Assign and write pan number on each impression and/or model
- Fills out Lab Slips indicating Red Date
- Using Jenmar software, enter pan number, dates, doctor’s name, shade color, if applicable, patient name, services that are needed, the date the case came in and due date/ship date.
- Call doctor offices for any missing information or items
- Print out Work Ticket and pull any applicable old paperwork and place it in the pan
- Deliver cases to respective departments
- Removes cases off “hold” status that have been received from dentists’ offices
- Cleans case pans and prepares them for the next case
- Invoice completed cases using Jenmar software
- Assist with shipping & receiving of cases
- Align the front desk team to provide world-class customer service
- Scanning and administrative tasks
BENEFITS: Competitive Wages based on skills, knowledge, and abilities Health Insurance Dental Insurance Vision Insurance Short Term Disability Insurance Management & Training Opportunities Paid Time Off - Vacation and Sick Leave
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: FRONTDESK