Dental Laboratory Technician - Tempe, AZ
Dani Dental Studio - Is a full-service dental laboratory located in Tempe, Arizona, that is currently looking for a highly motivated, creative and team-oriented technician to join our dynamic organization! Our mission is to consistently create quality dental restorations with service, technical and educational support to meet our client needs. Are you up for the opportunity to dive in with integrity, innovation, teamwork, and quality? If so, we look forward to hearing from you to schedule an interview.
We offer many BENEFITS from competitive wages based on skills, knowledge, and abilities Health Insurance Dental Insurance Vision Insurance Short Term Disability Insurance Management & Training Opportunities Paid Time Off - Vacation and Sick Leave
So, if you are looking for a CAREER in a fun environment, please apply with us! We would love for you to be apart of the team!!
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Fun and have a great attitude
- Team focused
- Ready to learn
- Ready to lead and be lead.
- Accountable and take pride
- Supportive to all around them
We do not want:
- Negative attitudes
- Ceramist: build and finish porcelain fused to metal restorations
- Advanced Ceramist: full knowledge of rehabilitation cases, educational background of occlusion
- Opaquer: familiar with using paint on opaque system
- Hybrid Denture: familiar with fabricating hybrid screw-retained prosthesis.
- Model Rom: familiar with bites, pours, articulation, duplicate models.
- Removables - fabricate start to finish dentures and partials, nightguards, flippers, and set-ups.
- CADCAM - knowledge of 3shape, EXOCAD, CNC milling software/machines, HAAS machine
Dani Dental Studio supports individuals who have a great attitude, are willing to commit themselves to learn, are passionate about dental design and have a great work ethic.
BENEFITS: Competitive Wages based on skills, knowledge, and abilities Health Insurance Dental Insurance Vision Insurance Short Term Disability Insurance Management & Training Opportunities Paid Time Off - Vacation and Sick Leave
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: ALL