We are currently looking for highly motivated, creative artists to join our team! Our Denture Technicians take pride in their work and accept nothing less than the highest quality. If you consider yourself the best of the best and a true artist then we look forward to hearing from you and scheduling an interview!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Read and interpret doctors’ prescription and preferences, following exact instructions.
- Reject received work from previous departments that is unfit to continue.
- Ensure case is completed in time to ensure other departments meet the Red Date.
- Mix and pour dental stone to produce model
- Duplicate existing models
- Mounts models on Articulators
- Invests dentures and partials
- Boil-out wax
- Pack model with acrylic and/or other suitable denture base material
- Devest-break out denture or appliance
Base Plate/Bite Block/Custom Trays:
- Use various materials to complete base plates, bite blocks and custom trays.
- Use burrs, brushes and polishing wheels to finish product.
- Send to Front Desk for shipping.
- Repair broken dentures using acrylic or other suitable material.
- Bend wire clasps.
- Laser weld and soldier broken frames.
- Finish and polish repaired denture using hand held polisher and lathe.
- Wax denture contour to full denture and partial denture appliances.
- Finish and polish removable dental appliances using hand held tools and lathes.
- Select and place teeth in proper occlusial form using lathes, molds and Bunsen burner.
- Follow the Code of Safe Work Practices.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
BENEFITS: Competitive Wages based on skills, knowledge, and abilities Health Insurance Dental Insurance Vision Insurance Short Term disability Insurance Management & Training Opportunities Paid Time Off - Vacation and Sick Leave