Human Resource Specialist at Family Owned and Operated Dental Laboratory
Dani Dental Studio - This is a full-service dental laboratory located in Tempe, Arizona, that is currently looking for a highly motivated, creative, and team-oriented individual to join our dynamic family organization!
Our mission is to consistently create quality dental restorations with service, technical and educational support to meet our client needs. Are you up for the opportunity to dive in with integrity, innovation, teamwork, and quality? Do you want to have fun? Do you want an opportunity that is meaningful? How about working with a great group of friends in a family-owned and operated company? We would love for you to be a part of the team!! If so, we look forward to hearing from you to schedule an interview.
Experience and Responsibilities
- Must be computer savvy
- Great organizational and multi-tasking skills
- At least 5 years of Human Resources experience
- Executing the recruitment process and calendar accordingly by including the departments that are involved.
- Generating official internal documents such as offer letters, appointment letters, salary, and warning letters.
- Creating onboarding plans and educating newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures, and regulations.
- Maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their documents, benefits, and attendance records.
- Creating employee engagement plans, getting necessary budget approval, and initiating activities.
- Collaborating with upper management and employees to maintain the standards of the company.
- Evaluating employee performance and appraising their pay scale accordingly.
- Taking appropriate disciplinary action against employees who violate rules and regulations and addressing employee grievances.
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Short term disability
- Hospital, cancer, and accident coverage
- Life insurance
- Paid time off (vacation and sick time)
- Training and knowledge gained in a dental lab environment
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: HRS