Maintenance Technician - Tempe, AZ
Dani Dental Studio - Is a full-service dental laboratory located in Tempe, Arizona, that is currently looking for a highly motivated, creative and team-oriented maintenance technician to join our dynamic organization! Our mission is to consistently create quality dental restorations with service, technical and educational support to meet our client needs. Are you up for the opportunity to dive in with integrity, innovation, teamwork, and quality? If so, we look forward to hearing from you to schedule an interview.
This position is responsible for providing basic building maintenance preventative and corrective work to the facility. Building maintenance activities include but are not limited to, dental lab equipment (small electric and air hand pieces/ small computerized ovens/ milling equipment/ electric waxers/ steamers/ model trimmers, etc), HVAC, electrical, plumbing, vacuum systems, furniture, fixtures and equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Maintains repairs, monitors and corrects all building components as assigned which may include but are not limited to dental lab equipment, sprinkler systems, fire extinguishers, plumbing, electrical, a/c systems-filters and thermostat, compressed gases, back flow/city water, telephones & internet (cables for new offices), lights, etc.
- Monitors maintenance repair work, alterations and renovation upgrades to the facility, as assigned.
- Keeps management informed as to the needs and/or changes required to keep the facility operating in a safe and well maintained condition to assure maximum operational effectiveness.
- Recommends use of outside maintenance specialty contractors as appropriate, oversees and monitors outside maintenance specialty contractors to assure compliance with established standards.
- Maintains maintenance components, materials and supplies at an appropriate level within budgetary constraints.
- Maintains records for facility compliance with all applicable authorities having jurisdiction including, local, state, federal and all other regulatory codes pertaining to any and all components of the facility maintenance systems. As required, attends annual code compliance and update training.
- Must be able to exercise independent decision making and judgment in the performance of all duties.
- Requires the ability to work safely and effectively with maintenance equipment
- Must be proficient in reading and understanding related and required maintenance and construction documents.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are required.
Pay: $15 to $18/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: MAINTENANCE