Model Room Dental Lab Technician - Tempe
Model Room Dental Lab Technician
Dani Dental Studio is the largest Dental Lab in Arizona. We are currently looking for highly motivated, creative artists to join our team! Our Model Room Technicians take pride in their work and accept nothing less than the highest quality. If you consider yourself the best of the best and a true artist then we look forward to hearing from you and scheduling an interview!
We provide training and continued education.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reading and interpreting doctor's prescriptions and preferences
- Ensure cases are completed on time
- Pour wet plaster mixture into preformed dental impressions
- Grind, drill and pin working models using appropriate tools and equipment
- Pour and drill model base and cut out dies
- Set models in occlusion, using a bite index
- Choose correct Articulators and attach models
- Apply various chemicals to models for fabrication purposes
- Working ability to read handwritten English in order to read doctor's prescriptions as well as the ability to read and understand laboratory slips and terminology.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Must have at least 2 years of experience working as a model room technician in a dental lab.
BENEFITS: Competitive Wages based on skills, knowledge, and abilities Health Insurance Dental Insurance Vision Insurance Short Term Disability Insurance Management & Training Opportunities Paid Time Off - Vacation and Sick Leave
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: MODEL