Removable Denture Hands-On
Dani Dental Studio - Is a full-service dental laboratory located in Tempe, Arizona, that is currently looking for a highly motivated, creative, and team-oriented leader to join our dynamic organization! Our mission is to consistently create quality dental restorations with service, technical, and educational support to meet our client needs. Are you up for the opportunity to dive in with integrity, innovation, teamwork, and quality? If so, we look forward to hearing from you to schedule an interview!
We offer a variety of benefits from competitive wages based on skills, knowledge, and abilities.
Health insurance includes medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, 401K, life insurance, and vacation/sick time.
If you are looking for a CAREER in a fun environment, please apply with us!!
To build an improved system with set parameters for technicians to be able to improve and grow in a realistic time frame.
- The key member of the Removable subdivision of the company, ensures Dani Dental policies and protocols are being followed.
- Knowledge of dental anatomy/principles.
- Knowledge of Removable concepts from start to finish.
- Train, coach, and develop the team in all aspects of the department,
- Reads and interprets doctors’ prescriptions and preferences in order to help direct the team to follow proper instructions, as mandated by the doctor.
- Inspects and, if necessary, rejects work from the team.
- Inspects and, if necessary, rejects work from other departments if it is determined that the work is less than satisfactory.
- Coordinates and directs employees to work in a manner that ensures that each case/product is completed in time to ensure other departments meet the Due Date.
- Communicates with dentists in regards to preferences and problem solving
- Ability to be hands-on.
- Ability to work in a large lab setting with over 60 employees.
We do ask for 3 to 5 years of experience in the Removable dental lab field.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: DENPAR